One of my teachers once said, During this pandemic, the lightest thing for us is time and energy. Yes. For most people, this is more of a time than two years ago. Whether you are learning a new language or not. Whether it’s improving a skill or not. This is a good time to start learning something new. Usually, learning a skill starts with learning it. But first you need to learn how to learn. Learning from one another is not the same.
- Curriculum Structure What is the concept?
- How can it be used in practice?
You need to do a Skill Acquisition on how to learn the easiest and most effective way. In the book The First 20 Hours by Freelance Researcher Josh Kaufman, it is good to talk about the steps involved in learning a new skill in a short period of time.
These Steps Are:
- Choose to learn just one skill in 20 hours.
- You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.
- 1 hour of training per day; You should not set more than 2 hours, so you should set a target performance level.The skill you will learn is divided into small parts. You have to practice sub skills separately.
- Materials needed to learn All supplies must be stored nearby.
- Remove any barriers during training.
- Determine when is the best time for you to train each day.
- Remember to review your progress.
- Exercise three times a day. Practice in 5 short sessions.
- Keep rehearsing it until you can say it with conviction and confidence.
1000 Of Hours of training are needed to become proficient in a field. But you can learn in 20 hours that you can quickly learn new skills that are new to you.
Thanks for reading us! See ya, Next Days! Bye for now!
Leave a Reply